1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I really want to get my boys the kinect! They love the wii and the kinect uses their body so they would be active and moving around but still playing their games so shhh mommy likes this idea but they don't need to know that.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
So far our kids haven't done the typical run into mommy and daddys room and yell Santa came. But nonetheless they are wide awake in their new pjs that were opened the night before!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Actually I want the Zumba game and Zumba DVDs and a pair of shape up shoes
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? I just like to see the family Together and smiling. So that usually means playing video games.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Super Mario! Zelda! Sonic! Among other games of course.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?The Pjs! My mom still buys my sister and I Pjs and I do the same for my fAmily.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? We usually travel for the holidays so yeah I would like to stay home this year!
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? I'd like to get my husband the ps3. And my oldest son Dsi As he really wants one!And then something for my middle son!