Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fitness! It does a body good

I feel over weight! I probably am. I have had four kids all born by c-section. And all in the past 7 years. I just had my last child almost 3 months ago. when I started out my prEgnancy I had not lost much in the way of weight since having my third child so I did not gain much weight with her. However 3 months have passed and I don't think I have lost more than 10 pounds. So I am planning to start a new journey that may help other moms.

After I had my third son, before I was pregnant with my daughter, I joined the YMCA. For the first couple of weeks I went. After those first couple of weeks it became a chore to lug all the kids to the YMCA. Then I found out I was pregnant, and surely I couldn't keep it up. So needless to say eventually i cancelled our membership. Now I am being realistic. It is hard rounding up my kids To to a gym. Personally I find picking up my youngest two kids a work out itself. But that work out is not helping in thr areas I would like.

I need a routine that I can work on at home. My new motivation to keep anything going. My readers! I want to start blogging each day ( don't worry othertopics
will be on as well.

After each work out I do I am going to use my downtime to write about it. If anyone has tips or could help me in with what I am doing wron g please feel free to post. Tomorrow will start day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment