Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I shouldn't but I'm Human.

I have been pretty lucky lately. I haven't been to the point of pull your hair out screaming at everyone in a little while. I mean I've had anger moments, but lately, I haven't had the whole day thing, until today!

I can't even name how many times I Had to bite my tongue and not say anything or do anything. At one point I seriously had thoughts of running my car into an old lady and her car. My 2 year old has been well, a two year old for majority of the day.
I used to do pretty good letting things slide because there was no point in getting upset he doesn't understand.
Well there is just only so much of this, he doesn't understand a mother can take! He needs to start understanding!

And then there's the PTA Drama. I don't really know who is worse, the kids, or the parents.

I picked up my boys from school, and a small reminder that Open House is tonight. Of course my oldest son wants to go, and why? Because it benefits him.
I almost have the right mind to teach him a lesson and not go. He wants me to go where HE needs to go so he can not have to do his homework. But, if he doesn't go tonight he has to do his homework. Let's just say he's a lot like his daddy in that sense.

By the end of the day, I want to just curl up in a ball and rock myself to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment