Saturday, March 5, 2011

Are you ready

It is 5 am and For some reason I am the only one up. I have been working on the house somewhat this week and I think it's coming along nicely. The boys are finally getting dinosaurs in their room. I have to order the mural, which is thanks to groupon as these are not cheap. It amazes me how many times they will change their minds before going back and settling on the first one. But they did agree upon a mural that had a t Rex in it. I painted two out of the three chests for the boys. The color
Scheme, tan and green drawers. I also painted dinosaurs on the chest. If and when I find a good set of cheap drawers that can be painted I will switch out the third chest. The room is still not completely cleaned up. But it is coming along.
Maiyas room is nearly complete too. I have been on the hunt for a new baby monitor and I'd like a video one. I am looking at the true view digital by safety first. She also needs her shelves hung up in her bedroom and then I can display some of her dolls and such. She is growing up quickly. In just a few days time she Proved she could eat a fry and drink from a straw. I know it sounds crazy but she is a late bloomer compared to her brothers. Which I am back and forth on but I think ultimately I did it to her in a way. I won't say she's alway been held because that wasn't always an option for
Me. But between nursing and lots of cuddles I think she has gotten used to me. I wonder how hard it will be to get her to sleep in her crib. We have been fighting with Logan to get him out of his crib. He just wont budge. He already has the twin bed that is a trundle but he's just so used to sleeping in the crib. Jordan was out of a crib at an early age. I think it was right around 1. Konnor was out of the crib at about 18 months because of moving. Logan went into his crib after a year old. He had slept in our room in his bassinet till almost 9 months old. Then we moved him to the playpen and then attepted a toddler bed. In the end he ended up in the crib in his brothers room. Now he is so used to it we can't get him to lay in his bed. we could really use tips on this one. You think you know what you're doing until you have a kid that doesn't follow what the others did. Maiya hasn't and Logan has some what but not everything by far!

No comments:

Post a Comment