Thursday, April 15, 2010

How does it feel to be a mom to three boys and one girl!

It is strange.....
I must admit I still questioned even once she was out if I had a little girl. Nobody had actually said girl or boy only that it was a big one as they were taking her out. I had my first and only little girl and she is so much differnt than having a boy. It is amazing how I was so paranoid that my other children would have any issues with a fourth child and a girl at that. But they have all adjusted rather well To her. In fact everyone wants to hold her even the 16 month old. I love having my little girl but I can't help but be a little jealous to th fact that I was one of a kind in this household. The only
girl. But I wouldn't trade any of my kids at all. My husband has been amazing. My rcovery from my csection has been so much easier the biggest downfall is that this time around I have another baby ( the 16 moth old) who would still need to be lifted etc and that has Ben the main thing I can't get back I to doing just yet. If I could lift him to put him in his seat etc I would not have to have help. Sadly took miss holding my little man. As much as it's wonderful to have a newbie again I do miss holding my other kidstoo. Hopefully in he next few days I c. Write about my csection as I Seem to be geting lots of compliments and how do you do Its with getting out of the hospital so quickly and without taking narcotics the entire time. So stay tuned for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment