Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pirate party!

In just over a week my middle son will turn 4! Hopefully with the new age comes a new attitude as well. We are having his birthday party on the actual day and he chose to do a pirate theme. I have been working on this party for nearly two months coming up with ideas for it. I beleieve I have everything at this point. We will have a treasure hunt. And we will do a craft with the swords which each kiddo will get to take home. I was planning to make thr loot bags out of fabric to resemble thr loot sacks however I still can't find thr bobbin cover for my machine so I can't make them. I am planning to make snacks for yhe party. And I am hoping my sister will Be able to help me with thr cake. She made my oldest sons last year. I found a Melissa and Doug treasure chest which will be what I will hide the beads and treasure in. Living in New Orleans came in handy this year I will be filling the box with everything from there. I also found pirate telescopes from Oriental trading. I will make a pirate punch and I am hoping I can get some big boxes like fridge boxes so I can make a cardboard ship out of it. Overall I hope my son has a great fourth birthday. Aside from adult birthdays my next one is my oldest sons party. I am already trying to figure out what i can use for his party. His will be a mad scientist party and again I hope my sister can come help as she is better at these experiments than I am. He will be in 1st grAde and Im hoping maybe it might help him enjoy school a little more if he sees how much fun he caN have learning. Then we have littlest mans birthday and he will turn two. For his 1st birthday I did a winter wonderland theme. And then little miss willturn one! Wow I hope thr year goes by quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment