Monday, May 24, 2010

Twitter Parties

Ok, I personally can't get the hang of these twitter parties, i haven't quite gotten the hang of twitter honestly.
But I do want to give a heads up to those who are entering these parties and blog contests.
Make sure your names MATCH!

I missed out on the Phil and Teds Smart stroller, because I spelled my twitter name wrong,and had won the stroller through the posting on the blog comments. She posted my Blogger name but that of course didnt match my twitter name, and with that said, I had also misspelled my twitter name. Really I don't write my twitter name that often, and things have all sorts of different requirements.

While I was pretty bummed about the stroller, I'm now aware of what I did wrong, and will be making a new twitter name just to fix this issue in the event it ever happens again.
When I saw my name posted, I was so excited because the Smart Stroller looks so awesome, and I had always wanted a stroller that had the bassinet for my little ones, but of course. I only have so long left with one of those strollers. My baby girl will be 7 weeks old tomorrow.

So keep this advice, make sure your names all match, just so there is no mistaking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment