Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am go to alot of Metromom events which I take my current youngest two. So my current youngest son wants to see things too. And almost everytime I don't make it to the events early enough to grab a high chair for him. So I ran across an sling type chair, and I decided to attempt to make my own version.

And I did just that this morning.

Now I'm not that great at sewing, but I do try. This is my first attempt and I did just use some plain fabric. I think other than the things I would change on how I made it, I'm happy about the overall idea coming together.
It is not made the same way as the sling seat I saw. It is actually completely different. Just the same idea of fabric sling seat is all I did.

This one was pretty easy to make, but again there will be some changes on the second try because I think the overall seat could come out cleaner cut that what this one did.
Here's my little man sitting in it (he was eating a goldfish snack.)




No comments:

Post a Comment