Thursday, February 4, 2010

Better days

Today I am determined that today will be a great day. Last night we had dinner at a friends house and we had fun. We don't get invited out much. But of course for the longest time I don't think my husband really wanted to spend time with me either. But it's so much better. Yesterday I had a lot of emotions running through my head and while I can't lie and say they are still in the back of my mind through the advice of friends I have to push them out. I have to finally get to the point that I don't let it bother me any longer. Someone mentioned that I need to find a purpose for my life. I really have not figured that one out. Now I can't say that I have that part figured out because I don't have it figured out but my friends were right that I need to just set it out of my mind because it's not helping me move on. So today I stopped and gave my kids some extra kisses and told them how special they are to me. Since he wasn't quite awake this morning I want to say it again to my husband I love you and I'm working hard to see the future and not the past. I love you and thankyou for all that you do for us, for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment