Friday, January 15, 2010

Feeling a little off

This morning I was a bit off, despite that I made sure to do everything I had planned. So far I'm doing good keeping up with those things. Basically I'd like to make them a daily ritual and if I can just do things one way for a week straight, it very well could be easier to do every day from then on. This weekend I'll be 28 weeks along. It's fast approaching, nothing done yet. But it'll get done! It has to!

This morning I was feeling a little crampy, hopefully its just my uterus streching, of course I wouldnt see why my uterus would need restretching at this point. My third was so big, you'd think all the work was done for this one!

I haven't yet had a chance to read today. I plan to, I'm hoping my two that are home right now will go take a nap, I need to lay down for a bit as well, but then I hope to actually read after.

Overall, aside from Sunday and Monday, this week was good. I don't need exceptional except on those exceptional days. My days were filled with stress, depression, and anger (fighting). I have seen a change in our little family. We even had a dinner meeting on Wed as per our 3 year old asking for.


I am looking forward to the weekend though. No school on Monday, so there will be lots of work getting done in the house.

Now- I rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment