Monday, August 17, 2009

Spotlight on PR

I came across the Feels Like Home Blog and Adrienne about getting noticed by PR professionals. They have graciously teamed up together to help people like me, get their foot in the door with PR professionals. To join in on the help (and we know I need it), they have asked us to write a Bio Blog. So here goes. Considering my latest news, It will be updated a bit from the Blogger profile bio.

My name is Amie, I have been married for 6 years, although a rocky 6 years, we are still together, and have managed to produce three beautiful boys. I am so outnumbered, but I enjoy my boys and can't imagine life without them.
We have recently found out that number four made his way through, and we should be expecting sometime either in March or April of 2010.

I am a social bug, or at least I do try to be. I attend playdates galore through a local moms group in my area. Along with some of my favorite things to do during the day, Metro Moms. These events through Metro Moms include well over 500 members and they do attend actual in person events. (great way to get your product out there for me to show off).
We have a wide variety range of moms who attend these events, some do work outside the home, and there are some who own their own businesses and work from home, and of course there are moms like me, who blog, and go to these events with their kids.

I am always available for product reviews. I am not just all mommy but it is the biggest part of my life. So I am not limited to just baby and kid items. Although anything that could make mommy being easier, is always a plus in my book. If I can be mommy just a little easier, than maybe I could get some non mommy time in!


Spotlight

No comments:

Post a Comment