Sunday, August 2, 2009

How to carry your little one

How do you carry your little one without hurting your back? Now my answer to this question is still always, I don't! Because my little man was an ounce shy of 10 pounds at birth, and he is no stranger to the weight.
However, The Beco is so far the only carrier I have used, (that my son actually likes) that helps to distribute his weight, (and there is plenty of it) to where my back isn't killing me at the end of the trip. I've found that carrying number three, while spoiling him, it really is much easier for me to hold the hands of my other two. Which helps to keep mommy from having a heart attack. (Come on mamas, you know we all do when they get close to getting hurt).
The new colors on the Beco Butterfly 2 are very nice.

I'm loving the new Duos.

No comments:

Post a Comment